Thirty Four High Tech Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mo Humor?? Tanya Primbon?? Jodoh?? Karir&Keuangan Anda?? ksini aja atuh...

+7
nazda
nidjiholic_azis
supply captain
pepeng
Bukan Boneka Biasa
Sandy_tiger
DQ.ShUGi
11 posters

Halaman 3 dari 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Mo Humor?? Tanya Primbon?? Jodoh?? Karir&Keuangan Anda?? ksini aja atuh... - Page 3 Empty Re: Mo Humor?? Tanya Primbon?? Jodoh?? Karir&Keuangan Anda?? ksini aja atuh...

Post by f4223n354 Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:09 am

lol, dy jd hacker cmn modal hacking program aja makannya jd ky gitu
capede capede capede
f4223n354
f4223n354
General Feldmarshal
General Feldmarshal

Male Jumlah posting : 298
Lokasi : whereever...
Honors : 5
Registration date : 19.12.08

Data Pribadi
Nama Lengkap: -
Nama Panggilan: -

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Mo Humor?? Tanya Primbon?? Jodoh?? Karir&Keuangan Anda?? ksini aja atuh... - Page 3 Empty Re: Mo Humor?? Tanya Primbon?? Jodoh?? Karir&Keuangan Anda?? ksini aja atuh...

Post by aonosora Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:46 pm

ho,, g ngerti fundamentalnya toh...
cuman menggunakan programnya sajakah...
parah!!!!

blm hacker namanya,,, msh newbie...
Laughing
aonosora
aonosora
General Feldmarshal
General Feldmarshal

Male Jumlah posting : 453
Lokasi : Yg jelas ada di Indonesia. Klo mo nemuin w, paling sering ada dLab03 klo sedang kuliah, dirumah klo
Honors : 0
Registration date : 09.12.08

Data Pribadi
Nama Lengkap: F A Anza
Nama Panggilan: aonosora, azr, aono, sora

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by f4223n354 Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:45 pm

ralat...
yg bener dy dah jadi "NEWBIE HACKER"
jd dy dah jadi hacker walopun msh newbie...
ketawa ketawa ketawa
f4223n354
f4223n354
General Feldmarshal
General Feldmarshal

Data Pribadi

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by Bukan Boneka Biasa Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:24 pm

The Ten Commandments of GOOGLE

1. Thou shalt have no other Search Engine before me, neither Yahoo nor Lycos, AltaVista nor Metacrawler. Thou shalt worship only me, and come to Google only for answers.

2. Thou shalt not build thy own commercial-free Search Engine, for I am a jealous Engine, bringing law suits and plagues against the fathers of the children unto the third and fourth generations.

3. Thou shalt not use Google as a verb to mean the use of any lesser Search Engine.

4. Thou shalt remember each passing day and use thy time as an opportunity to gain knowledge of the unknown.

5. Thou shalt honor thy fellow humans, regardless of gender, sexual orientation or race, for each has invaluable experience and knowledge to contribute toward humankind.

6. Thou shalt not misspell whilst praying to me.

7. Thou shalt not hotlink.

8. Thou shalt not plagiarise or take undue credit for other's work.

9. Thou shalt not use reciprocal links nor link farms, for I am a vengeful but fair engine and will diminish thy PageRank. The Google Dance shall cometh.

10. Thou shalt not manipulate Search Results. Search Engine Optimization is but the work of Microsoft.

Sumber
Bukan Boneka Biasa
Bukan Boneka Biasa
The Dark Lord
The Dark Lord

Male Jumlah posting : 178
Registration date : 21.11.08

Data Pribadi
Nama Lengkap:
Nama Panggilan: Edo

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by nazda Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:54 am

Tahu tahu... (abang2 jualan tahu)

Kenapa pake "Thou"? Why not "U"?
nazda
nazda
General Feldmarshal
General Feldmarshal

Male Jumlah posting : 275
Lokasi : rumah
Registration date : 26.11.08

Data Pribadi
Nama Lengkap:
Nama Panggilan:

http://nazdapost.blogspot.com/

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by f4223n354 Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:17 pm

tu biar mirip bible...
makenya bahasa inggris kuno...
f4223n354
f4223n354
General Feldmarshal
General Feldmarshal

Data Pribadi

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by f4223n354 Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:15 pm

BtT,

dapet joke bagus nih:
George Bush, Dick Cheney , Condolezza Rice and Kofi Annan are flying on air Force Once.

Bush looks at Dick and Condy and says, "You know, I could throw a $10,000
dollar bill out of the window right now and make one person very happy." Dick
shrugs his stiff shoulders and says, "Well I could throw ten $1,000 bills
out of the window and make 10 people very happy." Condy tosses her perfectly sprayed hair and says, "Of course, then, I could throw one hundred $100 bills out of the window and make one hundred people very happy."

Suddenly Kofi rolls his eyes, looks at all of them and says, "I could throw
all of you out of the window and make the WHOLE WORLD HAPPY!"

Terakhir diubah oleh f4223n354 tanggal Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:57 pm, total 1 kali diubah
f4223n354
f4223n354
General Feldmarshal
General Feldmarshal

Data Pribadi

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by nazda Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:05 pm

yeah, if you got a chance, then make it Kofi Very Happy
seems it's sorta political joke, but nice

really kickass bush
nazda
nazda
General Feldmarshal
General Feldmarshal

Data Pribadi
Nama Lengkap:
Nama Panggilan:

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by f4223n354 Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:55 pm

Humor setipe, mudah2n pada ngarti maksudnya

George Bush goes to a primary school to give a speech. After his talk, he offers question time.

One little boy puts up his hand and George asks him what his name is?
"Bob"
"And what is your question, Bob?"
"I have 3 questions.
First, why did the USA invade Iraq without the support of the UN?
Second, why are you President when Kerry got more votes?
And third, what happened to Osama Bin Laden?"

Just then the bell rings for recess. George Bush informs the kiddies that they will continue after recess.
When they resume George says, "OK, where were we? Oh that's right ---question time. Who has a question?"

A different little boy puts up his hand. George points him out and asks him what his name is?
"Steve"
"And what is your question, Steve?"
"I have 5 questions.
First, why did the USA invade Iraq without the support of the UN?
Second, why are you President when Kerry got more votes?
Third, what happened to Osama Bin Laden?
Fourth, why did the recess bell go 20 minutes early?!
And fifth, where is Bob!!?"
f4223n354
f4223n354
General Feldmarshal
General Feldmarshal

Data Pribadi

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by nazda Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:00 am

1. First, why did the USA invade Iraq without the support of the UN?
2. Second, why are you President when Kerry got more votes?
3. Third, what happened to Osama Bin Laden?
4. Fourth, why did the recess bell go 20 minutes early?!
5. And fifth, where is Bob!!?"

Mo Humor?? Tanya Primbon?? Jodoh?? Karir&Keuangan Anda?? ksini aja atuh... - Page 3 128727382642318984
FAIL

who knows, you know i'm idiot
ketawa ketawa ketawa
nazda
nazda
General Feldmarshal
General Feldmarshal

Data Pribadi
Nama Lengkap:
Nama Panggilan:

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by f4223n354 Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:42 pm

who knows...!!!???
ketawa ketawa ketawa
f4223n354
f4223n354
General Feldmarshal
General Feldmarshal

Data Pribadi

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by nazda Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:10 pm

Bush In Hell

One day in the future, George Bush has a heart attack and dies. He immediately goes to hell, where the devil is waiting for him.

"I don't know what to do," says the devil. "You are on my list, but I have no room for you. You definitely have to stay here, so I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I've got some folks here who weren't quite as bad as you. I'll let one of them go, but you have to take their place.

I'll even let YOU decide who leaves." Bush thought that sounded pretty good, so the devil opened the first room.

In it was Ronald Reagan and a large pool of water. He kept diving in and surfacing empty handed. Over and over and over. Such was his fate in hell. "No, George said. "I don't think so. I'm not a good swimmer and I don't think I could do that all day long."

The devil led him to the next room. In it was Richard Nixon with a sledge hammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing that hammer, time after time after time. "No, I've got this problem with my shoulder. I would be in constant agony if all I could do was break rocks all day," commented George.

The devil opened a third door. In it, Bush saw Bill Clinton, lying on the floor with his arms staked over his head, and his legs staked in a spread eagle pose. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky, doing what she does best. Bush took this in disbelief and finally said, "Yea, I can handle this." The devil smiled and said "OK, Monica, you're free to go."

sumpah kocak abis ketawa ketawa ketawa
nazda
nazda
General Feldmarshal
General Feldmarshal

Data Pribadi
Nama Lengkap:
Nama Panggilan:

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by f4223n354 Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:41 pm

gokil, gini deh klo super positif...
ketawa ketawa ketawa
f4223n354
f4223n354
General Feldmarshal
General Feldmarshal

Data Pribadi

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by nazda Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:47 am

Saddam is History

Spoiler:

The Clinton Family

Spoiler:

ketawa ketawa ketawa ketawa ketawa
nazda
nazda
General Feldmarshal
General Feldmarshal

Data Pribadi
Nama Lengkap:
Nama Panggilan:

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by f4223n354 Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:51 am

A Moral Dilemma

Here's a dilemma for you... With all your honor and dignity what would you do? This test only has one question, but it's a very important one.

Please don't answer it without giving it some serious thought. By giving an honest answer you will be able to test where you stand morally.

The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation, where you will have to make a decision one way or the other. Remember that your answer needs to be honest, yet spontaneous. Please scroll down slowly and consider each line - this is important for the test to work accurately.

You're in Florida...In Miami, to be exact. There is great chaos going on around you, caused by a hurricane and severe floods. There are huge masses of water all over you. You are a CNN photographer and you are in the middle of this great disaster. The situation is nearly hopeless. You're trying to shoot very impressive photos. There are houses and people floating around you, disappearing into the water. Nature is showing all its destructive power and is ripping everything away with it.

Suddenly you see a man in the water, he is fighting for his life, trying not to be taken away by the masses of water and mud. You move closer. Somehow the man looks familiar.

Suddenly you know who it is -- it's George W. Bush!

At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take him away, forever. You have two options. You can save him or you can take the best photo of your life. So you can save the life of George W. Bush, or you can shoot a Pulitzer prize winning photo, a unique photo displaying the death of one of the world's most powerful men.

And here's the question (please give an honest answer):

Would you select color film, or rather go with the simplicity of classic black and white?
f4223n354
f4223n354
General Feldmarshal
General Feldmarshal

Data Pribadi

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by nazda Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:51 am

heh, it was pointless to ask ketawa ketawa ketawa ketawa
nazda
nazda
General Feldmarshal
General Feldmarshal

Data Pribadi
Nama Lengkap:
Nama Panggilan:

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by f4223n354 Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:15 pm

f4223n354
f4223n354
General Feldmarshal
General Feldmarshal

Data Pribadi

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by Bukan Boneka Biasa Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:23 pm

Tipe Cewe Menurut DOTA

tipe lina
cewe tipe lina adalah ce bohai nan cantik tapi sensitif, saking sensinya, kalo dia tersinggung dia bakal abisin lo dalam sekejap, kena stun, dragon slave, dan penyelesaian akhir laguna, abis da.. Berhati2lah berhubungan dengan cewek seperti ini.

tipe akasha
cewe tipe akasha ce yang pemalu dan tertutup, agak susah mendekatinya, baru mendekat dia langsung blink, lebih dekat lagi, dia bisa teriak, lebih dekat lagi kena wave lu. Jadi, agak susah mendekati ce tipe akasha.

tipe medusa
cewe tipe ini punya ciri khas, dia gak suka co yang terlalu agresif pdkt nya, klo aja ada ang agresif, dia bakal purge tu orang, ce tipe ini pun punya perlindungan diri yang bisa abisin duitnya (nyewa bodyguard soalnya, boleh dibilang ne tipe ce orang kaya)

tipe encantress
cewe tipe ini lebih senang hubungan jarak jauh. Makin jauh kamu berada, makin sayang dia padamu. Impetus nya itu loh, itung jarak. Satu hal lagi, dia tidak suka co yang kasar, dia punya trik tersendiri hingga co kasar tak ada yang bisa menyentuhnya.

tipe luna
cewe ini cenderung hubungannya tak ingin diketahui orang lain, namun kalau kamu punya masalah dengannya, dia akan mengajakmu di suatu tempat dimana hanya kalian berdua saja di sana, dan disana... aaa....aaa...aa...(mini stun) gak tau deh apa yang terjadi..wakakkakak

tipe venge
cewe tipe venge banyak dibenci orang, karena dia suka merebut pacar orang, maen swap aja sih.... hohohoo

tipe naga siren
cewe ini tipe yang menggairahkan, kalau lu hoki, waktu ketemu lu bakal diikat, terus ditidurin, dan.......o yeah.... IMAGINE THAT!!!!HOHOHOO!!!

tipe rylai
cewe ini sangat dingin, tak mudah untuk mengerti dirinya, bahkan bila kamu buat dia tersinggung, dia akan mengamuk hingga membuat orang sekitar ketakutan.

tipe spectre
cewe negro satu ini, punya kemampuan khusus yang tidak dimiliki ce lain, ce tipe ini mampu merasakan apakah co nya selingkuh atau tidak, kalau dia ingin membuktikannya tinggal haunt, dalam sekejap dia akan berada di tempat dimana co nya selingkuh, dan disana ce tipe ini akan menghabisi co nya. wew..

tipe mirana
cewe tipe ini yang paling saya suka, ce yang jujur, jika dia suka dengan seseorang dia bakal melayangkan panah cintanya hingga membuat sang pujaan hatinya termenung 5 secon, dia pun langsung meloncat ke arah doi dan mengatakan cintanya. Muuuachh... i love mirana...

tipe mortred
cewe tipe satu ini sebaiknya jangan diganggu, salah2 ngomong lo bakal abis.

tipe traxex
cewe tipe traxex sangat senang hubungan yang adem ayem, gak terlalu agresif dan gak terlalu mono, slow (40%) down baby.... take it easy just let it flow, kata traxex...

tipe lanaya
cewe ini susah ditebak, kadang menghilang disaat kita butuhkan, kadang muncul waktu kita selingkuh (gak tepat banget), apalagi waktu muncul pukulannya sakit banget, mau kabur, dia punya slow. Sebenarnya ce ini care ama co nya, cuman ya kodratnya co untuk selingkuh sih, hehhehe

tipe krobelus
cewe tipe apa an ni? ini mah udah nenek-nenek, uda gak jaman lu krobe, sorry ya... bukannya gw SARA, tapi ya begitulah....

ketawa ketawa
Sumber: Kaskus
Bukan Boneka Biasa
Bukan Boneka Biasa
The Dark Lord
The Dark Lord

Male Jumlah posting : 178
Registration date : 21.11.08

Data Pribadi
Nama Lengkap:
Nama Panggilan: Edo

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by f4223n354 Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:24 pm

wuidih, masih ada yg "hidup" rupanya....
f4223n354
f4223n354
General Feldmarshal
General Feldmarshal

Data Pribadi

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Halaman 3 dari 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Kembali Ke Atas

Permissions in this forum:
Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik